According to one of the retailers the phone will ship around April 22, while the listings of the others' say just late April.
We also found some US online stores are already taking pre-order as well, but the price there is a bit higher than we anticipated - $880. We are pretty sure the BlackBerry Q10 won't cost that much (previous rumors pointed at a $600-$620 price point for the SIM-free), but the pricing will only become clear after the official US launch date is announced.
- BlackBerry Q10 goes on pre-order in the UK for £529.98, will be out on April 26
- Clove: The BlackBerry Q10 Will Be Available in the UK From April For £534.99
- BlackBerry Q10 launch date and price confirmed
- BlackBerry Q10 Gets Pricing and Availability in the UK, Pre-Orders Open
- Introducing the BlackBerry Q10 - First BlackBerry 10 QWERTY Device [VIDEO]