How To Bypass Surveys The Easy Way
So lets say you’re browsing the internet and found a link to website that has some really important information you been searching for weeks now so you click on the link to see the info then ……
It happens the annoying survey pops up
We all know the feeling when this happens thinking you have to complete the survey .
Well I’ve got some great news for you we found a few ways on how to bypass surveys but I’ll only list the top two.
- On the Tools menu, click Internet Options, and then click the Security tab.
- Click the Internet zone.
- If you do not have to customize your Internet security settings, click Default Level. Then do step 4
If you have to customize your Internet security settings, follow these steps:
a. Click Custom Level.
b. In the Security Settings – Internet Zone dialog box, click Disable for Active Scripting in the Scripting section.
- Click the Back button to return to the previous page, and then click the Refresh button to run scripts.
Mozilla Corporation’s Firefox version 2
- On the Tools menu, click Options.
- Click the Go back one page button to return to the previous page, and then click the Reload current page button to run scripts.
- On the Tools menu, click Preferences.
- On the Advanced tab, click Content.
- Click the Back button to return to the previous page, and then click the Reload button to run scripts.
- Select Edit, Preferences,Advanced
2. Use Bypass Survey
Bypass Survey was created because the internet was meant to be explored. We were tired of being held hostage by CPA Lead and other annoying survey sites, just to visit “premium content.” Bypass Survey offers a free alternative to other services that require downloads, switching browsers, or a fee to use.
Never be held hostage by surveys again!!.
Now that you learned how to bypass surveys you can finally get all the premium content without the annoyance.
If our article help in any way possible please share it with your friends .